Click below to hear Pastor Rob answer the questions submitted about Heaven.
1. I understand the future Heaven will be located on the new earth. Will the new Heaven and the new earth be in the same place?
2. There are three places in the Bible where we are told that God will wipe away all of our tears. Why should there be tears when all death has passed away?
3. The Bible describes John's vision of martyrs under the altar, yet highly honored. Can you please explain why they are under there?
4. Where is Heaven?
5. Do you put much credence into the stories of those that have had near death experiences?
6. If Christians go to Heaven as soon as they die, then please explain I Thessalonians 4:16, where it talks about the physical resurrection.
7. Why do you believe that Jesus went to Hell when he died? I don't think it says this in the Bible.
8. What is the connection between our physical bodies today and our new bodies in Heaven?
The Bible and the Future by Anthony Hoekema
Goodbye to Goodbyes by Lauren Chandler (children)
Heaven by Randy Alcorn
Heaven Is a Place on Earth by Michael Wittmer
Heaven on Earth by Derek Thomas
The Heaven Promise by Scot McKnight
Heaven: Your Real Home by Joni Eareckson Tada
Someday Heaven by Larry Libby & Wayne McLoughlin (children)
We Shall See God: Spurgeon’s Devotional Thoughts on Heaven by Randy Alcorn