Weekly Calendar (will kickoff again in September)
Sundays | 10:10am | Student EE | Click Here for Schedule
Sundays | 10:10am | Gangway Sunday School (Middle and High School)
Wednesdays | 6:00pm | Middle School Gangway
Thursdays | 6:30pm | High School Gangway
CLICK HERE to read the blog from the Belize mission trip and stay up to date with our team.
Vision: Create a space where students develop a passion and love for Christ and others.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these. Mark 12:30-31
Mission: Equip students to understand their faith, identity, and purpose in Christ.
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10
Meet Our Team:
- Caleb Koornneef
- Director of Student Ministries
- Caleb is the Director of Student Ministries at Coral Ridge. He came to Coral Ridge as an intern in 2015 from Liberty University and became full time staff in 2016 in the Production and Worship area. Attending Knox Seminary since spring of 2017, Caleb is steadily pursuing a Masters of Divinity residentially. He's married to a Coral Ridge "lifer," Suzannah (Turner) Koornneef, whom he met as an intern in 2015 and married in December of 2017. In July, he became the new Student Director as a step in following God's call to full time ministry. His passion is to connect with students through community and discipleship.
- firstname.lastname@example.org | 954-334-5280
- Sarah Maba
- Girl's Ministry and Outreach Coordinator
- Sarah Maba ("Mamba") grew up at Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church and attended Westminster Academy. During her middle and high school years at Gangway, she developed her passions for leadership and missions. During college she continued to hold leadership roles in her campus ministry and church that allowed her to minister to young people. After college, God called Sarah to be a missionary in the Fiji Islands with Evangelism Explosion International. For 5 years, she served in the Pacific and Asia to equip church leaders in EE as well as lead mission trips, camps, and conferences with young people. She met her husband, Maba, while serving on the mission field, and they have a 2 year old daughter, Eviana. She is so excited to be part of the Student Ministry Team and it is her prayer that this ministry will reach many young people to develop a sincere faith in Christ and put it into action!
- email@example.com | 954-334-5131
July 27-August 3, 2019 – High School Mission Trip to Belize
This Summer, Gangway is taking a high school mission team to Corozal, Belize! Our team will be partnering with Mission To the World (MTW) to support and serve Pastor Alvaro Patt in the Village of San Narciso outside Corozal, Belize. We'll assist in replacing a roof and/or installing fencing at the church as well as working alongside church members to lead Vacation Bible School (VBS) for neighborhood kids! For fun, we'll be taking a private plane to the island of San Pedro for snorkeling and other activities! Join in this amazing opportunity as we serve and experience new places while being transformed by God's grace!
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.