We exist to declare & demonstrate the liberating power of the Gospel.
The ministry of Jesus was about both word and deed. His words defined his deeds and his deeds demonstrated the validity of His words. As a church that teaches people to observe everything Jesus has commanded (Matt. 28:20), we are committed to both word and deed ministry at Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church.
“And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” (Col. 3:17)
We declare the liberating power of the Gospel with words.
- PREACH – Proclaiming God’s two words of Law and Gospel.
- EXPOSE – Exposing sinners and then exposing their Savior.
- DELIVER – Diagnosing slaves and delivering them as saints.
We demonstrate the liberating power of the Gospel with deeds.
- UPREACH – Liberating worship: in song, sermon, sacrament.
- INREACH – Unconditional community: because God loves us.
- OUTREACH – Spontaneous service: because God serves us.